Today we’re focusing on creative writing courses, seminars and talks in the Bristol area. All of the events listed below take place, or start in April or May.
- Writing for Change – A six week course with a focus on exploring life changes through writing. Sessions run on Monday afternoons from 13:00. Starts 13th April 2015 at the WEA in Bristol.
- Beginning to Write Short Stories – A six week short story course hosted by Clevedon Community Bookshop. Sessions run on Thursday evenings at 19:30. Starts 16th April 2015
- Creative Writing with Amy Spencer – Seven weeks of inspirational writing among the art exhibits at The Royal West of England Academy of Arts (RWA), Bristol. Sessions run from 18:30 on Tuesday evenings from 21st April 2015.
- Creative Writing – Advanced – An eight week writing study course from the WEA, held at Bristol Central Library. Sessions run from 10:00 on Wednesday mornings from 22nd April 2015
- Creative Writing – Basic – An eight week writing study course for beginners, run by the the WEA at Bristol Central Library. Sessions run from 13:15 on Thursday afternoons from 23nd April 2015.
- Express Yourself! – Creative Writing for All – An 11 week WEA creative writing course in Weston-Super-Mare. Sessions run on Friday mornings from 10:00, at the Carlton Centre. Starts 24th April 2015.
- Writing about Place – A day workshop organised by Clevedon Community Bookshop on Friday 1st May 2015, 10:00 till 16:00.
- Completing Your Novel – Whip your WIP into shape with this 8 week course from WEA Bristol. Hosted at Windmill Hill City Farm on Thursday evenings from 19:00. Starts 7th May 2015
We hope you’ll feel inspired to sign up for one of these courses, or to seek out courses in your own area. There are many opportunities listed on the WEA website and on Eventbrite. Happy writing everyone!